One application, twice the protection
BUGLINE DUO is the first release system on the market to introduce two species of predatory mite in a single application. The combination of two predatory mites in the same product thus provides protection against several types of pest in a single application for an optimal efficacy of the crop protection programme. This product requires fewer applications and less time to install, while guaranteeing perfect dosing with no wastage and no need for specific training.
- DUO: exclusive combination of two predatory mites in the same product. The BUGLINE DUO innovation contains two different species of predatory mite with complementary actions. This exclusive combination in the same release system aims to protect crops from several pests with a single application. The two species are packaged separately in alternating sachets for an even distribution.
- BUGLINE: an easy-to-install pre-dosed strip. The BUGLINE DUO system consists of a succession of sachets joined together to form a strip. The predatory mites are distributed in the sachets at a constant dose and alternate with perfect regularity. Thus, when installing the strip, a uniform and regular dose is automatically ensured without having to worry about distributing the products. Since the paper used in Bugline has a certain water resistance and the exit holes for the predatory mites are underneath, Bugline can be used with standard irrigation systems that water the plants from above.
- CRS sachets: extended efficacy. BUGLINE DUO sachets contain CRS technology. This technology ensures that each sachet constitutes a mini-breeding hub of predatory
- Effectively fights several types of pest in a single application through an exclusive combination of different predatory mites.
- Quick to install: simply unroll the strip on the crop to reduce the installation time by at least one half.
- Mechanisable system: the strip can be attached to a spray system integrated into the tunnel to automatise the procedure and save even more time during the installation.
- Perfectly regular application: the spaces are identical between all sachets.
- No dosing errors: the strip ensures a homogeneous distribution, even without expertise in installing beneficials.
- No residues on the crops, no loss of product by slippage between the leaves.
- Easy and very quick to remove the strip at the end of the efficacy period.