Return to the home page
The processing of personal data operated by Bioline Agrosciences is intended to respect European and French data protection regulations. They are part of a desire for transparency, security and control of its data for the user.
This policy aims to detail the different categories of personal data we collect, to simply present how we use them and how we protect them, the legal bases on which we rely to justify these treatments, as well as the rights that we you have on your personal data.
We thank you for devoting enough time to reading this manual.
In the context of its activity, Bioline Agrosciences is primarily considered as a controller within the meaning of the Regulation in so far as it determines the purposes and means of the various data processing operations it carries out.
In general, Bioline Agrosciences is committed to ensuring that your personal data is:
- Treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
- Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in view of the purposes for which they were collected in application of the data minimization principle.
- Exact and kept up to date. In the event that data concerning you are inaccurate, you are invited to modify them via your profile or to inform us so that rectifications are made.
- Retained in a form allowing your identification for a duration not exceeding that strictly necessary for the purposes for which your data were originally collected.
- Processed to ensure appropriate security of your personal data against destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized access.
What personal data do we collect?
In the context of our activity we are likely to collect a certain number of data concerning you: Surname, first name, email, telephone number, street, postal code, city, list of insects to follow, location data (via the application Geoinsecta and only if the user has agreed to share his GPS information after spotting an insect to indicate its location), date of birth, gender, log, IP address, occupation, language, company of membership, favorite products as well any information you provide through the contact forms we offer.
In addition, cookies may also be placed on the devices of users of the websites that we manage (www.biolineagrosciences.com, www.mesinsectesadomicile.com, www.geoinsecta.com, www.biotop.fr).
When do we collect your personal data?
The collection of your personal data may occur at different times, and in particular when:
- When you send us a request via a contact form present on one of our sites;
- When you create an account on one of our sites or on one of our applications;
- When you place an order on one of our sites;
- When you register and use one of the applications we publish (Geoinsecta, Bioline App);
- When you sign up for one of our newsletters;
For what reasons do we treat your personal data?
The processing of your personal data serves different purposes:
- Provide answers to questions and requests for information from users who write to us through a contact form;
- Allow the creation of an account on one of our applications and allow their use by our users
- Manage orders and allow delivery of products;
- Allow users to rectify their personal data and change their preferences;
- Provide our crop protection tips;
- Report to the community of users the presence of nearby insects;
- Map the presence of insects and make this map available to the community of users;
- Send newsletters to Users who have consented;
- Warn users of the presence of insects near their home;
- Provide users with news about insects and their follow-up;
- Facilitate access to our websites and applications and improve our products and services (usage statistics of our sites, backup of users’ language preferences);
What are your rights?
As a customer and user of our products, you are the master of your data and have many rights in their management. You can ask us for the exercise of your:
– Permission to access
You can ask us to confirm that we are processing personal data about you and asking for a copy of it.
– Right of rectification
You may ask us to rectify or modify any personal data about you that may be out of date or inaccurate.
– Right to erasure
You may ask us to delete your personal data if it is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or outdated.
– Right of opposition
You are free to withdraw your consent at any time to stop receiving communications from us.
– Right to portability
You may ask us to provide you with your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format, or ask another data controller to provide us with your data.
– Right to set guidelines on the fate of your data after your death
You may define guidelines for the retention, erasure and disclosure of your personal data after your death. These guidelines may be changed or revoked at any time. If you have not communicated these instructions, please note that your data will be deleted within the legal deadlines. Your heirs will also be able to exercise the rights to your data and in particular to request their deletion.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights in accordance with the data protection regulations, please send your request to the following address:
83 Avenue de la Grande Armée
You can also contact our data protection officer directly at
If you observe a non-compliance or a violation of your personal data, without prejudice to any other administrative or jurisdictional remedy, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the Member State in which you reside. principal, from your place of work or where the non-compliance, the violation of your personal data has been committed. We invite you to consult the website of the National Commission of Computing and Liberties to obtain additional information on your rights of appeal and the required procedure.
National Commission for Informatics and Liberties (CNIL)
3 Place Fontenoy – TSA 80715
75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 – France
Who is likely to access your personal data?
1. Recipients of your data
The data that we process in the course of our activity is communicated to our authorized personnel as well as to the subcontractors we use in the performance of all or part of our activities. Any recipient of your data must comply with the regulatory requirements and our contractual provisions for the protection of personal data and make the factual demonstration of a high level of data protection.
We never transfer your personal data to unauthorized third parties or who do not meet the requirements of the current regulations.
2. Data transfers outside the European Union
Your data is processed primarily within the European Union and in all cases enjoys a very high level of protection and confidentiality.
When your data is processed by a recipient located outside the European Union and the European Economic Area, and whose country of establishment is not considered to provide an adequate level of protection within the meaning of Article 45 of the Regulation, we are committed to ensuring the protection of your personal data in accordance with the most stringent rules including the signature, on a case by case basis, of contractual clauses based on the European Commission model, or any other mechanism in accordance with the Regulations.
How long are your data kept?
We undertake to respect the provisions in force relating to the retention period of personal data and not to keep the data for longer than strictly necessary for the purposes for which they were originally collected.
In general, we keep the data of our users for a period of 3 years after the end of the business relationship / last contact. This duration may be increased by any legal limitation periods to which we are subject in the course of our activities.
Security of your personal data
We implement the technical and organizational measures we deem necessary for the technology to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of our users’ data so as to prevent their damage, deletion or unauthorized access by users. third.
We have also incorporated the respect of the privacy of our users at all times of the creation and development of our projects
Right of modification