Phytoline biological control agent contains the predatory mite, Phytoseiulus persimilis. This well-known predator will eat large numbers of two-spotted mite, Tetranychus urticae. It is a standard treatment in many crops, particularly tomatoes, cucumbers, strawberries and ornamentals.
- Recommended for spider mite control on a wide range of crops.
- Adults and young stages feed voraciously on adults and eggs of the two spotted spider-mite.
- Controls spider mites resistant to acaricides.
- Transparent containers allow growers to observe mites for quality control.
- Two-spotted spider mite (TSSM)