Exhibitline Sf biological control agent contains the insect pathogenic nematode, Steinernema feltiae, as infective juveniles. It helps control fungus gnat larvae and Western Flower thrips on ornamental plants.
- Provides up to 6 weeks protection from fungus gnat larvae.
- Steinernema feltiae also attack thrips pupae in soil.
- Kills adults and larva of thrips.
- Also attacks leafminers in leaves.
- Simple and safe to use, feltiae occurs naturally in soils.
- Contact with dip/application solution is critical for efficacy.
- Increased efficacy on thrips adults and larva on foliage have been observed if crop stays wet longer.
- Best time of application in the evening just prior to sunset or on cloudy rainy day.
- Fungus gnats
- Western Flower thrips
- Onion thrips