Trichogramma are minute (< 1 mm) parasitic wasps. The female lays its eggs in the eggs of the pests, destroying them and preventing the emergence of caterpillars. Although Tricholine TA was first discovered as a product for controlling Tuta absoluta on Tomatoes, it’s now known to control a broad range of lepidopteran pests including Duponchelia spp., Chrysodeixis spp. and Heliothis spp. It can also be used in a wide range of crops including tomato, bell peppers, aubergines, ornamentals, tobacco and even bananas.
- Maximum efficiency in preventing damage: pests do not emerge from parasitised eggs
- Improved production yield.
- Labour-saving in tomatoes: no need for manual sorting of the vines.
- Convenient: patented distributors made of biodegradable card to be hung from the plants.
- Bespoke & flexible doses: doses suited to all surface areas from 2500 m2.
- 100% natural with 0 residues.
- Provides tool for resistance management.
- Easy to adopt in IPM strategy.
- High quality product based on more than 25 years of expertise.
- Tuta absoluta
- Duponchelia spp.
- Chrysodeixis spp.
- Heliothis spp.