Nemasys L® biological control agent contains the insect pathogenic nematode, Steinernema kraussei, as infective juveniles. It is used to control black vine weevil larvae in ornamentals and berries.
- Provides at least 4 weeks of protection
- Steinernema kraussei will actively seek out vine weevil larvae in the soil.
- Extremely effective killer of vine weevil larvae
- Simple and safe to use, kraussei occurs naturally in soils.
- Apply through ground sprayers or irrigation
- Apply anytime whenever ground temperatures are above 5oC
- Black vine weevil (Otiorhynchus sulcatus)