Exhibitline Sc biological control agent contains the insect pathogenic nematode, Steinernema carpocapsae, as infective juveniles. It is used to control of Leatherjackets and Cutworms in turf.
- Steinernema carpocapsae will actively seek out leather jackets and cutworms in the soil.
- Simple and safe to use, carpocapsae occurs naturally in soils.
- Apply through ground sprayers or irrigation
- Apply anytime whenever ground temperatures are above 12oC
- Leather Jackets (Tipula spp.)
- Cutworms (Agrotis spp.)