Erviline biological control agent contains the Braconid wasp, Aphidius ervi. It stings and parasitizes larger aphids, such as the foxglove aphid, Aulacorthum solani, and the potato aphid, Macrosiphum euphorbiae, as well as several other aphid species.
- Provides preventive control of large aphids.
- Not light sensitive – no diapause stage.
- Adults begin to emerge in transit, so they are ready for release.
- Ventilation and food source available in packaging to help ensure adult survival.
- Packaging allows growers to see the product clearly and judge its quality and purity.