Macroline biological control agent contains the predatory bug, Macrolophus pygmaeus. This generalist predatory bug is primarily released for whitefly control, but will feed on other pests such as moth eggs and caterpillars.
- All mobile stages are predatory.
- Feeding with Ephestia eggs (Bug Food E) will enhance the establishment of Macrolophus due to increased fecundity.
- Highly recommended for use in Tomatoes and Aubergines
- Considered a generalist predator also feeding on moth eggs and other pests.
- Takes 8 to 12 weeks to establish population.
- Tuta absoluta