Exhibitline Hb biological control agent contains the insect pathogenic nematode, Heterorhabditis bacteriophora, as infective juveniles. It is used to control black vine weevil larvae in ornamentals and berries. It is also used for curative chafer grub control in turf.
- Provides at least 4 weeks of protection from black vine weevil and strawberry root weevil
- Provides effective curative control of Chafer grub in turf
- Heterorhabditis bacteriophora will actively seek out vine weevil and chafer grub larvae in the coil.
- Simple and safe to use, bacteriophora occurs naturally in soils.
- Apply through ground sprayers or irrigation
- Apply anytime whenever ground temperatures are above 12oC
- Black vine weevil (Otiorhynchus sulcatus)
- Strawberry root weevil (Otiorynchus ovatus)
- Chafer grub (Phyllopertha horticola)