Amblyline biological control agent contains the predatory mite Amblyseius cucumeris. It is a predator of Western Flower thrips, Chili Thrips and several other thrips species.
- Targets a wide range of thrips species.
- Long history of highly effective use against thrips larvae.
- Disperses quickly throughout the crop.
- Applicable for use in a wide range of crops.
- Amblyseius mites can also feed on pollen which allows for effective, long term control.
- Mites are not susceptible to diapause.
- Thrips (Western Flower Thrips, Chili Thrips)
- Broad mite
- Cyclamen mite